Lullaby Follies Blog
Josiah's Senior Studio Project
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
The Original Lullaby Follies
I pitched this idea on the first week of class. This originally was made in Gary Schwartz's Experimental Animation class back in 2007(?).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(20)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(11)
Working Treatment - Post 2
Ideas for Lullaby Follies Trailer (for April 29 de...
Lullaby Follies Developing Treatment / Outline - P...
Plans for this month (March)
Thesis Development - Part I
Ginger Bread Man Design Development - Post I
Boy who cried wolf Design Development - Post I
Granny Design Development - Post I
Wolf Design Development - Post I
Red Riding Hood Design Development - post I
The Original Lullaby Follies
About Me
Josiah
View my complete profile
Blogs
Joshua Harrel
No comments:
Post a Comment